An exciting opportunity has now arisen within our R&D team as a SW Engineer. In this role you will be responsible of HVAC related application and device system development in R&D projects. With your good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude you will fit nicely to our crew. Like rest of us, you have curious mind and a constant desire to learn new technologies and better ways of creating new solutions. Your responsibility area covers product correct functionality, reliability, information security and usability. You will work in SW development team in R&D department and operate also in the product management interface.
– Applicable technical education (B.Sc., M.SC.)
– Software development experience in C/C++ and recent development experience in embedded Linux environments
– Understanding of Linux system architecture, GNU compiler collection and components (Boot loader, Kernel, Filesystem, User space)
– Good knowledge of network communication and security TCP/IP, TLS, VPN, SSH
– Bash scripting experience
– Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
– Linux debugging skills
– Yocto or Buildroot Linux experience
– Any submissions done to open source community relating to Linux kernel are considered beneficial
– Knowledge of building automation technology and experience in automation systems control processes
interesting and versatile job in a growing building automation business with state-of-the-art products, supportive team and competitive benefits in a well established company.
More information about this job from Vesa Paaso 040 840 2340. The application must be submitted by 27.5.2018: vesa.paaso(at)ouman.fi.
The position will be filled as soon as right person is found.
The application letter and CV are requested in English including salary request and preferred work location.
Ouman Oy operates in building automation HVAC domain creating complete world class automation systems utilizing cutting edge IoT technologies for buildings including sensors, controllers and cloud monitoring systems. Our business is growing and we are constantly strengthening our team to better serve our customers and develop our next generation products.