[Position filled] We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our R&D team consisting of almost 40 professionals
This position has been filled!
A career at OUMAN is a career for the future! Join our team and create with us future smart homes, world-class automation systems, and customer products utilizing cutting-edge IoT technologies. We care for our planet and work every day towards a greener environment by creating solutions that help to reduce buildings’ CO2 emissions. We offer our employees diverse and responsible tasks and the opportunity to develop their skills in an international environment.
We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our R&D team consisting of almost 40 professionals.
You are interested in creating physical products as our typical product consists of mechanics, software, and hardware. With your good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude you will fit our crew nicely. Like the rest of us, you have a curious mind and a constant desire to learn new things and better ways of creating new solutions.
- Leading R&D product development projects all the way from the product requirements definition to mass production release
- Contribution in customer project quotations
- Taking care of the project planning, execution and budgeting
- Managing the project related sales and customer R&D communication
- Sc. or B.Sc. engineering education
- 2+ years’ work experience in relevant industry
- Basic understanding of SW, HW and mechanics integration
- Well organized, professional and positive approach, self-motivated
- Fluency in English and Finnish is mandatory, Swedish is considered a plus
- Formal project management certification is considered a plus
- Building automation experience is considered a plus
- Interesting and versatile job in a growing business with state-of-the-art products
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partially also remotely
- A relaxed work atmosphere, supportive team and experienced colleagues
- Comprehensive occupational healthcare services
- Lunch, sports and cultural benefits as well as bicycle and massage benefit
- Kempele (our offices are located at Linnunrata 14)
If this peaked your interest and feels like a match to you, please send your application by 30.4.2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start interviewing candidates already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
For any further information you can reach out to our Head of Project Management, Mikko Heinonen, email@example.com. For detailed questions please call on April 12 during 11:00-12:00 or April 14 during 11:00-12:00. Number +358504800238
More information about our company: www.oumangroup.com. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.