We are strengthening Ouman R&D team with SW engineer – Oulu area (POSITION FILLED)
Ouman Oy operates in building automation HVAC domain creating complete world class automation systems utilizing cutting edge IoT technologies for buildings including sensors, controllers and cloud monitoring systems.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen within our R&D team as a SW Engineer.
In this embedded SW engineer role, you will be responsible of building automation device software and system platform development in R&D projects. With your good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude you will fit nicely to our crew. Like rest of us, you have curious mind and a constant desire to learn new technologies and better ways of creating new solutions. Your responsibility area covers product functionality, reliability, information security and usability. You will work in SW development team in R&D department.
- Applicable technical education (M.Sc., B.Sc.)
- Embedded software development experience in C/C++
- Interest in developing your coding skills and learning new technologies to develop future Ouman products
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
- Experience of real time operating systems like RTX and FreeRTOS
- Experience of various connectivity technologies including Ethernet, Wifi, BLE, NFC
- Experience of network communication and security TCP/IP, TLS, VPN, SSH
- Experience of Linux and IoT (AWS, Azure) technologies for embedded devices
Interesting and versatile job in a growing building automation business with state-of-the-art products, supportive team and competitive benefits in a well-established company.
Applications and more information about this job from Vesa Paaso, vesa.paaso(ät)ouman.fi.
Please send your CV and application letter (in English) including salary request
The position will be filled as soon as right person is found. Submit your application today!