We are strengthening Ouman R&D team with SW engineer – Turku or Rauma (POSITION FILLED)
An exciting opportunity has now arisen within our R&D team as a SW engineer
Position is part of our R&D team consisting of 36 professionals. You will be working on projects developing connected product solutions including product device software, AWS based cloud and mobile apps.
Job descriptionWe require
• Applicable technical education (M.Sc., B.Sc.)
• Skills and interest for embedded software development in C (C++)
• Basic skills and interest for AWS based cloud and mobile apps development
• Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
• Self-imposed working attitude with interest to develop your SW competences and capabilities while working on projects
We appreciate skills and experience with
• Free RTOS (and Linux)
• version control Git/Github
• agile practices and tools like Jira
• basic understanding of electrical circuit diagrams
We offer interesting and versatile job in a growing building automation business with state-of-the-art products, supportive team and competitive benefits in a well-established company.
More information and applying for the position:
For more information you can contact Pekka Äijö, p. 050 525 4185
Please send your CV and application letter (in English) including salary request and preferred work location (Turku or Rauma) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.1.2021.
The candidate interviews will start as soon as interesting applications are received and the position will be filled when the right person is found.