We are strengthening Ouman Material Lifecycle Management team with a Purchaser – Rauma or Turku area (PAIKKA TÄYTETTY)
Ouman Oy operates in building automation HVAC domain creating complete world class automation systems utilizing cutting edge IoT technologies for buildings including sensors, controllers and cloud monitoring systems.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen within our Material Lifecycle Management team for a PURCHASER
In this role you will be supporting project managers in R&D product development projects all the way from the requirements definition to final product delivery, focusing on purchasing, initial supplier contracts and ensuring material availability for scheduled deliveries. Typically, projects include product development from customer specific embedded SW to modern IoT cloud services, product verification as well as HW and mechanics development.
You will work within Production organization and operate in customer, Sales and R&D interface. Main tasks will include managing product handovers from R&D to production, supplier contracts and supplier relations. You have good communication skills and work fluently in multi-cultural interfaces. You will manage the assigned tasks and activities, have a practical can-do attitude, and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
You can become part of our experienced purchasing team. You will receive professional training and guidance on the job.
- Part of Material lifecycle management resources
- Focusing on purchasing/contract needs during R&D project phase
- Updating purchasing information to IT-systems
- Options to office locations: Rauma or Turku
- Preferred education: technical or commercial, a BSc. level (or higher) degree is preferred
- Knowledge in purchasing related commercial issues is needed
- Technical background is desirable. Engineering degree is not required, but some knowledge for technical matters are needed
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools is a must
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English is a must
- Proficiency in Swedish and Estonian language is considered a plus
- Work experience in Supply Chain Management is considered a plus, but is not required
- Experience in ERP systems is considered a plus
- Rauma or Turku office
More information and applying for the position:
For more information you can contact JP Rautiainen, jp.rautiainen(ät)ouman.fi
Please submit your application letter and CV by 20.11.2020 to rekrytointi(ät)ouman.fi
Interviews will take place during the following weeks.
We offer unique positions in the fast-growing field of IoT building automation business with wide range of new technologies and world class products. Come and join the innovative team in creating new solutions for the future.