We are strengthening Ouman R&D team with Test Engineer – Oulu (PAIKKA TÄYTETTY)
OumanOy operates in building automation HVAC domain creating complete world class automation systems utilizing cutting edge IoT technologies for buildings including sensors, controllers and cloud monitoring systems.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen within our R&D team as a Test Engineer.
In this Test engineer role you will be responsible of building automation device and system verification in R&D projects. With your good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude you will fit nicely to our crew. You will ensure our product and system quality in terms of correct functionality, reliability, stability, information security and usability. Like rest of us, you have curious mind and a constant desire to learn new test technologies and better ways of creating new solutions. You will work in SW development teamin R&D department.
- Applicable technical education (M.Sc., B.Sc.)
- Interest and self-motivated attitude to testing
- Ability to work in a team
- A constant desire to learn new
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
- Knowledge of building automation technology
- Experience in automation systems control processes
- Good knowledge of test automation and network communication
Interesting and versatile job in a growing building automation business with state-of-the-art products, supportive team and competitive benefits in a well-established company.
Applications and more information about this job from Vesa Paaso, email@example.com. Please send your CV and application letter (in English) including salary request by 29 September 2019.