New opening for Test engineer in Ouman R&D – Turku or Rauma
Ouman Oy operates in building automation domain creating complete world class automation systems and customer products utilizing cutting edge IoT technologies. We care for our planet and work every day towards greener environment by creating solutions which help to reduce buildings CO2 emissions. Our portfolio includes room units, controllers, sensors, customer specific products, cloud and mobile apps.
We are now looking for a new team member, Test Engineer, to join our R&D team. You may be an experienced engineer or a junior technology enthusiast, interested in new technologies and building automation.
• You will be responsible of building automation products verification in R&D projects as a part of the team
• You will verify product functionality based manual testing and regression verification
• You will create product test setups and verification environments
• You will plan and execute test cases and document findings
• You will contribute to R&D test methods development and automation
• Applicable technical education (for example B.Sc.)
• Interest and self-motivated attitude to testing and test methods development
• Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
• Skills on Robot Framework / test automation
• Knowhow of IoT solutions and building automation technology
• Basic skills in electronics, capability to solder and modify prototypes, build up test setups
• Interesting and versatile job in a growing business with state-of-the-art products
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely some days per week
• A relaxed work atmosphere, supportive team and experienced colleagues
• Comprehensive occupational healthcare services
• Lunch, sports & cultural benefits as well as bicycle- and massage benefit
More information about this job from R&D Manager Pekka Äijö, 050 525 4185. Please send your CV and application letter (in English) including salary request and preferred work location (Turku or Rauma) to email@example.com by 31.10.2021. The candidate interviews will be started as soon as interesting applications are received and the position will be filled as soon as right person is found.