New opening for SW engineer in Ouman R&D – Turku or Rauma
Ouman Oy operates in building automation domain creating complete world class automation systems and customer products utilizing cutting edge IoT technologies. We care for our planet and work every day towards greener environment by creating solutions which help to reduce buildings CO2 emissions. Our portfolio includes room units, controllers, sensors, customer specific products, cloud and mobile apps.
We are now looking for a new R&D SW team member. You may be an experienced engineer or a newer technology enthusiast or anything in between, as long as you care about your work and have a desire to make the best software products you can. You will be working on embedded software projects involving devices communicating with cloud, apps and other devices.
• You will be working on Ouman and customer specific products
• You will be responsible of software development on projects, usually as a part of a development team
• Your assignment will vary over time with focus on various parts of the product based on your interest and capabilities (embedded SW, AWS cloud, Android and iOS apps)
• Applicable technical education (M.Sc., B.Sc.), can start with thesis work assignments
• Skills and interest for embedded software development in C and RTOS
• Basic skills and interest towards IoT solutions
• Self imposed working attitude with interest to develop yourself professionally
• Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
We appreciate experience with:
• Other programming languages like Python and C++
• AWS, AWS iOT and other cloud environments
• Git version control and Git workflow
• Basic understanding on electrical circuit diagrams
• Interesting and versatile job in a growing business with state of the art products
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely some days per week
• A relaxed work atmosphere, supportive team and experienced colleagues
• Comprehensive occupational healthcare services
• Lunch, sports & cultural benefits as well as bicycle and massage benefit
More information about this job from R&D Manager Pekka Äijö, 050 525 4185. Please send your CV and application letter (in English) including salary request and preferred work location (Turku or Rauma)to email@example.com by 31.10.2021. The candidate interviews will be started as soon as interesting applications are received and the position will be filled as soon as right person is found.