We are strengthening Ouman R&D team with SW engineer. Location Oulunsalo, Rauma or Turku
An exciting opportunity has now arisen within our R&D team as a SW engineer. Position is part of our R&D team consisting of 36 professionals. With your good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude you will fit nicely to our crew. Like rest of us, you have curious mind and a constant desire to learn new technologies and better ways of creating new solutions.
• You will work as part of SW engineering team focusing on cloud service solutions with secure connectivity
• You will be implementing and verifying the solutions on Azure and potentially on AWS IoT platforms
• In your role you will be interfacing product management and service production to define and implement the needed deliverables
• Applicable technical education (M.Sc., B.Sc.) with 2-3 years working experience
• Software development skills and interest for cloud-based services software development
• Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
• Self-imposed working attitude with interest to develop your SW competences and capabilities while working on projects
We appreciate skills and experience on the following areas
• Software development skills in Azure or AWS platform, SQL databases and data warehousing
• Good knowledge of network communication, APIs and security TLS, OpenVPN, SSH, MQTT, DNS
• Interesting and versatile job in a growing business with state-of-the-art products
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
• A relaxed work atmosphere, supportive team and experienced colleagues
• Comprehensive occupational healthcare services
• Lunch, sports and cultural benefits as well as massage benefit
More information about this job from Vesa Paaso, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV and application letter (in English) including salary request and preferred work location (Oulunsalo, Rauma or Turku) to HR/Reea Lehvilä, email@example.com latest on 7.5.2021. We will start the candidate interviews as soon as interesting applications are received and the position will be filled when the right person is found.
In 40 years Ouman Group has grown from a Finnish controller manufacturer to an international expert in the field of building automation. We are part of the Swedish Ernströmgruppen family business, which is more than 100 years old and employs 1,000 people. Ernströmgruppen’s goal is to develop the companies it owns towards more digital and sustainable future for the generations to come. Our solutions are enjoyed by residents, property owners, property managers, contractors, designers and equipment manufacturers across Europe. We are Scandinavia’s largest manufacturer of HVAC controllers and produce more than 1 million products annually.
We provide our customers with everything an automation contractor needs to control HVAC processes, and we have a wide range of controllers, field devices and building automation solutions. We are a pioneer in the remote control of properties and utilize the latest technology in our products. We bring together the operations of a design firm and production in efficient cooperation. We help our customers develop new concepts, develop those concepts into products and maufacture them ourselves.
Ouman has 5 locations in Finland, located in Kempele, Oulunsalo, Rauma, Espoo and Turku. In addition to these locations, our field organization has people all over Finland. We also serve foreign customers in Gothenburg, Tallinn and St. Petersburg. Our factories are located in Kempele and Kuressaare, Estonia.
The Ouman Group employs approximately 280 professionals and has a turnover of EUR 33 million. In addition to sharp product development expertise and an efficient production team, Ouman has a skilled group of building automation experts.